Things to do in Oregon
No matter where you are in the Beaver State, there's sure to be an event nearby to inspire your imagination, learn a new skill, or to simply help you take a break from the day-to-day.
Let's explore Oregon!
(Beaver State Market works to ensure the accuracy of events listed on our calendar. However, event dates and details are subject to change without notification. Please check with the event organizer prior to attending to verify the status of the event. After all, no one enjoys an unpleasant surprise after a long drive. Weather, wildfires, volcanoes, earthquakes, etc. all can wreak havoc on best laid plans!)
- Yachats: Mushroom Festival, October 20-22
- Eugene: Eugene Environmental Film Festival, September 29 - October 8
- Corvallis: Summer's End Music Festival, September 30
- Salem: Halloween Kayak Costume Contest, October 1
- Eugene: Halloween Downtown, October 28
- Grants Pass: Haunted Corn Maze, Select dates throughout October
- Grants Pass: Art Along the Rogue, October 6-8
- Medford: Heart of the Rogue Festival, October 13-14
- Ashland: Mystery in Ashland, October 20-22
Columbia River Gorge
- Hood River: Hood River Hops Fest, October 7
- Hood River: Hood River Valley Harvest Fest, October 13-15
- Bend: Bend Fall Festival, September 29-October 1
- Canby: Dahlia Festival, August 2-September 30
- Portland: Chapman Swift Watch, September 1-30
- Tualatin: West Coast Giant Pumpkin Regatta, October 22
If you'd like to list a community event on this page, please contact us.